Thursday, October 27, 2011

How Our Christmas Is Free, Part 2

This is a part of a series of posts sharing with you how we are "purchasing" our Christmas gifts this year for FREE!  I set out a couple of years ago to try to save money on gifts and spend more time reflecting on the TRUE reason for Christmas.  This is our journey...
Swagbucks is a search engine that you use just as you would use Google or Yahoo.  The only difference is that you can earn "Swagbucks" each time you search something online.  You won't earn Swagbucks every time you search, but if you use it each time search you will earn them quickly.  You can also earn Swagbucks by answering the daily poll, or various other things they offer.  These will quickly add up and you can watch your "bucks" grow.  You can then use these bucks to get prizes.  My favorite prizes are gift cards to Amazon (you'll receive a code to use online)or $5 deposited into my Paypal account.  I have then used that money to buy presents~free presents!  If you register, you will get 30 Swagbucks added to your account to start you off.  You have nothing to loose, but a few extra "bucks" to gain twords your Christmas Shopping!!  Join today!

Search & Win

Have a great day!

Blessings,


While it is my intent to share with you what works for our family, please know that some of the companies I share about I may receive an incentive from.  This does not change my opinion of these companies, only because I have been using them for a long time and I know and trust how they work.  I just want to share with you what works for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!