Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~October 31, 2011
Outside my window... SNOW!!!  It started as heavy rain early this morning, but has turned into snow and we have a few kiddo's who are super excited about it!!
I am thinking...about a family from our church who have lost their son in a drowing accident this past weekend.
From the learning room...Sweetcheeks is learning about Thanksgiving and Pilgrims, and reviewing her numbers.  Sport is learning more about metrics, the digestive system, the results of man's fall, and predicate adjectives and predicate nomnatives and about Thanksgiving as well.
I am thankful for...so much!!  Healthy Children, a warm home, my husband's job, good friends, and great family!
From the kitchen...grilled brats~hubby's choice~it's his birthday today and we always let the birthday person pick out the supper.  So I will be grilling in the snow!
I am wearing...jean skirt, white turtle neck and brown sweater
I am creating...hot pads that are going to be Christmas gifts (Shhh...don't tell!), and an idea for a baby quilt for our niece who is expecting another baby!!
I am going...over lots of things in my head right now
I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for a woman in our sister church who was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, the family in our church who have lost their son, a sweet boy who is very sick~lots to be praying for and lots to be thankful for!
I am hearing...dishwasher, the older kiddo's are outside and Sunshine is napping.
Around the house...bathroom cleaned, towels washed and dried(just need folding), kitchen clean!
One of my favorite things...watching the snow fall from my front window
A few plans for the rest of the week...hubby's birthday today, painting our bathroom this weekend.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I just love to see the older kiddo's reading to the littler ones!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great day!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!