Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How Our Christmas Is Free, Part 4

This is a part of a series of posts sharing with you how we are "purchasing" our Christmas gifts this year for FREE!  I set out a couple of years ago to try to save money on gifts and spend more time reflecting on the TRUE reason for Christmas.  This is our journey...

 


Pampers Gifts to Grow:  

 I didn't use disposable diapers very often, but I do use wipes and Pampers are the only kind I like.  We are now in the season of potty training, and we use training pants at night.  There are codes on each of the packages of wipes, diapers, and training pants, and after creating an account, just enter your codes for points to be added to your account.  I used those points to "purchase" a gift for our son.  There is no charge for shipping (except on some of the gifts from Shutterfly), so this gift was entirely free!  Just by purchasing something I already needed.  Some of the rewards include toys, books, digital downloads, free pictures, picture books, magazines, coupons, and many others.  It is easy to start, and has helped with my FREE Christmas gifts for several years in a row.  Also, Freebies 4 Mom is a great resource for promotional codes.  I wouldn't have gotten nearly as many points this year if it weren't for Heather!



Give it a try!  Head over to Pampers.com!


Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Passing this info on to my daughter and niece. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!