Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday~Week 3 {GRACE}

 photo 868f8b41-95ae-428c-919c-9e3f97cc2d64_zpsd523f456.jpg

This has been my third week of my weight loss journey.  Already, I've had to extend myself grace.  This week has been one of those weeks where it has been hard to stay on track.  One of our kiddo's had some testing and an appointment at University Hospital.  I have always taken our kiddo's out for lunch after such a morning.  So of course, Sport wanted to go out for lunch~at Arby's {one of my favorite restaurants, too!}.  It was an enjoyable time with just him and I.  Stinkerbelle came home from a mission trip to Haiti and was looking forward to some of her favorite meals.  I was happy to give her this.  We had a graduation party this weekend that included food, lots and lots of food!  Add to this the fact that I am hormonal this week, and I caved.  I had to have peanut butter cups!!

I am really trying not to get too involved in weight loss.  I don't want it to consume my entire day.  I want to learn how to live differently.  Part of this learning is knowing when I have lost my step, and knowing how to get back on track again.  And extending myself grace for the times I have slipped up.

Yes, I had a few bad days.  But it is not the end of the world and I refuse to chastise myself about it over and over again.  This weight was not put on in one week, and it will not be lost in one week either.  I will have successes and failures.  This is normal in any part of life.  I choose to be ok with that~and extend myself grace!

So....how'd I do this week?

My Results:

Weight loss this week~ 1 pound

Total weight loss~  11 pounds


Amount left to get to goal~29 pounds

Not a great number this week, but I'm happy to have lost something, anyway.  I'm back on track and hope next week's numbers will be better.  And again, I AM OK with this!

How did you do this week?

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!