Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I will be taking a blogging break to celebrate our Saviour's birth with my family.  We will be enjoying an extended time of celebrating with family, and the kids have off of school until next year!

It is my prayer that you will have a wonderful, blessed Christmas.  As you ponder and celebrate the birth of our Saviour, May you have a happy and healthy holiday filled with the love of family and friends.

Joy to the world, the Lord has come.
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare Him room,
and heaven and nature sing.

(One of my favorite Christmas Songs!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!