Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to Blogging...

I'm back at the keyboard again.  I have no great excuse for not blogging the past 6 weeks.  Our computer did end up with a virus and it took a couple of weeks to "get it well" again!  But other than that, I have just been enjoying some lazy time off with our family.  School will again start soon, and the busyness that comes with that will all be back. 

I have been keeping up with several of the blogs that I enjoy.  I have also found that many of the blogs that I enjoy are going private and only allowing certain followers to read it.  This has been very dissapointing to me.  I am not a big "commentor" on many blogs, but I still love to read so many of them.  I do know that several of my favorites have been dealing with negativity from commentors.  This has not been something I have had to deal with, but can understand how that would affect what is written about.

I just want to say that if you have a blog remember that it is YOUR blog.  You can do with it what you want.  You can say what is on your heart.  I have learned so much from reading other blogs.  I have found great recipes, child training tips, Bible studies, marriage help, crafts, and autism help.  I have had to face some problem areas in my life as the Lord works through your blogs to change that area in my own life.  And I have found some great friends through blogging.  These are all the reasons I started blogging and have been enjoying it.

Praying that you have a great day!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!