Monday, August 22, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~August 22, 2011
Outside my window... sunny and looking like a great day
I am thinking...how nice it is to get back into blogging
From the learning room...all materials ordered and most received (post on that later).   We'll start on Sept 1
I am thankful for...visiting with our sister and niece last week!~they were visiting from Michigan
From the kitchen...Ravioli, salad, the last of the green beans from the garden
I am wearing...jean skirt and pale pink shirt
I am creating...just idea's right now~I've got to add some material to one of Stinkerbelle's skirts~they just don't make them long enough for modesty :( 
I am going...to go get milk and eggs this morning
 I am reading... Bible
I am praying...for a great school year, and contentment
I am hearing...dishwasher running, kiddo's playing together in a bedroom
Around the house...trying to use Kim Brenneman's suggestions of doing one room a day~ today is living room (and laundry of course!)
One of my favorite things...family time
A few plans for the rest of the week...Stinkerbelle starts high school on Wednesday, eye doctor appointments, and a couple of Stinkerbelle's volleyball games
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
the last of the beans from the garden!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!