Monday, April 22, 2013

Christmas Gift Idea's



Yes, I do know what month the calendar is on.  No, I have not lost my marbles~well...not all of them anyway!!  It's never to early to start thinking about Christmas gift idea's.  You know how much I love Christmas time!

This year, I would like to give more handmade gifts.  I love to receive them since I feel homemade gifts come not only from your own hands, but your heart as well.  For someone to take the time to make me something, it shows they care.  Some of the things I would like to try are....
I have some nephews (and a son!) in mind for this hat!  I just thought it was so cute!

I have already made this scarf for myself and have several women on my list to make one for.  It was super simple to make and makes a really lovely scarf.  Give it a try!

I have made myself potholders from the Homestead Blessings DVD, and these look even a little nicer.  I am excited to make some for myself and many others this Christmas.  Who couldn't use a new potholder, and it is a great way to use up some of my quilting leftovers!
 
I thought these looked nice and might tackle one for a Christmas present.  I could even place some items in the bag for a themed gift.
 
Folded Paper Wreath Ornament

I'm even hoping to get the kids involved by making some ornaments for some of our loved ones.  I thought this looked fun!
 
My goal is to create Christmas gifts for as many people as I can this year.  If I get started now, I should be able to get that accomplished without a problem.  Won't you join me?!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!