Friday, March 11, 2011

Still Sick...

We are getting very frustrated around here.  Hubby and I both still have this cold that is dragging on although hubby seems to be getting a little better.  Sunshine also seems to be turning the corner.  I had hoped that I would be feeling better by today since I've been on the anitbiotics for a few days now.  I still can not talk.  My chest and throat are sore, and I am just too tired to do anything.  It is so frustrating.  How is it that the person who hardly ever gets out of the house is the sickest??  We  have family coming over tomorrow for a birthday party for Sunshine and Stinkerbelle and I am praying that I will at least be able to talk by then.  Thankfully, everyone is bringing something, so my duties in cooking are only few.  I would like to get the house cleaned up a bit, but I'm ok with the fact that it just may not.  I feel like such a whiner, and I know that I still have a lot to be thankful for.  Sometimes I think God graces me with these trials to remind me of the blessings I have.  It is so easy to get caught up in my own life and what is interrupting "my" plans that I need these reminders.  So I am choosing to be thankful for the good health that we do have (even through the coughing spells (o: ), and pray for this illness to pass as I know it will.

I pray that you are also in good health and will have a great weekend!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!