Friday, March 4, 2011

Under Construction...

Thanks for being patient with me as I try to "personalize" my blog.  If you have stopped by over the past couple of days and are wondering just what is going on...I'm trying to find something I like.  I have wanted to add pictures of the kids, but I am not the  most "techy" person on the block.  I keep changing, deleting, moving, or re-arranging something as I go along.  Let me know if you have any suggestions for me!! 

I have been debating about whether to use our kids real names or their nicknames, and I think I've decided on their nicknames for now.  The short story on all their nicknames is that after we had our second child, we realized that both their nicknames started with the letter S.  So...we've been keeping up with the S nicknames through all the kids.

I promise to have this finished soon.  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!