When mamma isn't well...
- the kids enjoy sharing a bag of oyster crackers for their snack in the middle of the living room floor!
- It only takes a few hours for the living room to look like a hurricane came through! (Really, I already knew this one!)
- Having all the kids watching a movie isn't really a bad thing
- phone messages are "forgotten" for several days ("Mom, I was going to tell you, but everytime I would want to, you would be sleeping!")
- the older kids found out they are perfectly capable of handling their younger siblings~and even did so without being asked a few times!
- But the best thing....Daddy found out he not only CAN do laundry, shopping, and making meals.... he's actually pretty good at it! (He willingly did it and did a great job! I was very thankful for him this weekend!)
Hope you have a great week!