Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Boy!


Yesterday, our baby turned 2 years old!  I can't believe that he is that old already!  Time goes sooo fast and in the blink of an eye they are no longer babies.  Sunday in church I was snuggling my 2 month old nephew and trying to remember when my kids were that little.  I miss it.  There is nothing better than a sleeping baby on your chest!  But I know that to keep them small, I would miss the blessing of seeing them grow.  We had a small celebration last night for him~we will have a combined party with family for him and our oldest daughter who's birthday is next month.  He has been such a joy in our lives, we can't imagine life without him!  He has always been a content baby, and now he is  a boy who is full of laughs!  We just love him soo much!  Here's a few pictures of him....










If you  noticed, the cake had pink frosting on it.  It was meant to be red, but I ran out of food coloring and it ended up pink.  Luckily, he didn't notice~in fact the only one who asked why it was pink was Daddy!!  Have a great day!!

Blessings,



2 comments:

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!