Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~February 23, 2011
Outside my window... sunny, but still winter and still cold!
I am thinking...about some changes I would like to make in my life
From the learning room...multiplying and dividing fractions, solar system, outlines and a book report
I am thankful for...my healthy children...I know I say that a lot, but I've been hearing and reading so much lately about ill children.  My heart aches for the parents of these children.
From the kitchen...chicken sandwiches and potato wedges
I am wearing...pants and brown sweater
I am creating...burp cloths
I am going...to get my menu planned and grocery list for March done, and clean out the fridge.  How does it get that bad?
I am reading... Bible~daily, just finished Large Family Logistics and will be loaning it out to some friends
I am praying...for my grandma who is waiting for some test results
I am hearing...a ball bouncing, giggles
Around the house...laundry almost done, not much else going on around here today
One of my favorite things...snuggling with my hubby ;)
A few plans for the rest of the week...big doctor day for one of our sons tomorrow, music lessons on Thursday, date night with hubby Friday (I can't wait!)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
the baby burp cloths I love to create!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these! I need to get to work on my March menu planning and clean out our fridge too. I think we may have a few "science projects" growing in there. Ha! And what cute burp cloths you make! Looks like a fun project. Hope the rest of your week is blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!