Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy Crock~Pot Vegetable Soup



This soup is so easy, and is  yummy.  I love soups, especially on a cold winter night, and paired with some homemade bread!  I especially love that I can throw it all in the crock pot and forget it until supper time.  And the house smells great while it is simmering.

 
Easy Crock~Pot Vegetable Soup
 
 
1# ground beef/turkey~browned
1 small onion chopped
1TB garlic powder
1 pkg onion soup mix
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 bag frozed mixed veggies
 
 
Add all ingredients, including juice from diced tomatoes to crock pot.  Add 1~2 cans of water to crock pot.  Simmer on low all day, or on high for 3 hours.  Enjoy!
 
 
Sometimes I omit the ground beef, and add rice to the soup.  It's tasty either way!
 
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!