- Make your own cleaners.
- Clean the shower while you are in it!
- Bathe children together. We've always had our little ones take a bath together. Saves time this way also!
- Use towels more than once. You don't have to get a new towel every day, after all, you are clean when you come out of the shower, right?!
- Make your own toothpaste. Haven't tried this yet, but I've heard many people who do really like it.
- Use a timer to cut the time you're in the shower. We have a 15 year old who needs this (and truth is I might need it, too!)!
- Use a low flow shower head, and turn it off when you don't need the water to be running.
- Shave outside of the shower. Shaving while in the shower is a huge water waster!
- Make your liquid hand soap go farther by using THIS recipe!
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31