Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~October 26, 2010
Outside my window... dreary, rainy, very windy and chilly
I am thinking...I'm glad we put away our outside furniture, it just may blow away today!
I am thankful for...the fun we had last week on our mini vacation
From the kitchen...Spanish hamburger, applesauce, and carrots
I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeved shirt
I am creating...my niece's baby quilt~just about finished (her shower is Saturday!)
I am going...to spend the day just playing and reading with the kids-I was going to get groceries, but it is just to windy to take the kids out today!
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am praying...for so many friends who have been diagnosed with cancer lately
I am hearing...just the wind outside
Around the house...not much today!
One of my favorite things...spending time with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week...youth group and Cadets tomorrow, no school on Friday (YEAH!), my niece's baby shower on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
The "big splash" at the waterpark last week!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

Have a great week!!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. That is a big splash! LOL Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!