Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18


Happy Thursday.....Thankful Thursday!

First I just wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments on my post last week.  It meant a lot to me, and it is nice to know that I am not the only one who struggles sometimes!  This week I am remembering to give thanks and here is just a short list of what I am thankful for...

** my neighbors pine tree shedding pine needles.  We use them in our landscaping, and nothing is better than FREE.

** a freezer full of yummy applesauce, and the wonderful smell in my house from creating it this morning.

** my dishwasher (you should have seen the mess I made this morning!)

** volleyball is done this week.  I really am thankful for the opportunity for my daughter, and we really enjoy watching her.  But there comes a time when I am also thankful for the quiet (hopefully) evenings with our family at HOME!

** my kiddo's seem to be on the mend with their colds, and am especially thankful that they didn't have strep.  It seems once we get that in our house, it never wants to leave!

** a warm home and hot chocolate on the cool fall evenings

** God's Great Provisions

** Great neighbors

** God's peace in my heart even during difficult times

What do you have to be thankful for this week?  For more lists, visit Lynn, our host of Thankful Thursday's this month at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!