Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Volleyball

We've been attending a lot of volleyball lately.  Our oldest daughter is on the 8th grade volleyball team.  This is actually a sport that I enjoy watching~~and playing!  It is really nice to see the growth she and her team-mates have made in the past few years.  The games went from serve-hit the floor~serve-hit the floor~repeat.....

to...

serve-volley-bump-set-hit~repeat...OFTEN!



I am very proud of my girl!  Can't wait to see what High School brings!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I used to play in high school and it's still a sport I enjoy to watch.

    Hey, thanks for following my blog! It's good to know that someone other than my mom reads it! (c:

    God Bless!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!