Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Honey!!

Happy Birthday to my husband today!  He turns 43 years old (young?).  At our house when it is your birthday you get to choose your favorite meal for supper and it gets served to you on the "special plate".  Tonight my husband choose meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans for supper.   We also go around the table and say what makes that person special by using the letters of their name.  Since we haven't done it yet today, I'll just give you my list....

D   dear, delightful, daring (you have to be in our house!!)
A   attractive, apple of my eye
V   very good to us, very gifted and talented
E    exciting, endearing

Wow, I didn't realize it until now, but he has a difficult name for this.  It will be interesting to see what our kids come up with!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!