Monday, November 22, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~November 22, 2010
Outside my window... cloudy, rainy, cold
I am thinking...about my niece and nephew who had a baby last night!
I am thankful for... healthy and safe delivery for my niece!
From the kitchen...pizza casserole, applesauce
I am wearing...jeans and sweater
I am creating...idea's for baby quilts for our local hospital
I am going...to have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am praying...for my niece and nephew and baby Jackson~he will be having surgery this afternoon to repair the complications of his spina-bifida
I am hearing...little ones playing and singing
Around the house...laundry, starting to get some Christmas decorations out and around
One of my favorite things...spending time with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week...doctor's appointment, a nice day with family on Thanksgiving, visiting my niece and nephew in the hospital, shopping for our Christmas tree on Saturday.  Nope...no black friday shopping here!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Hugs are the best!
Have a great week, and a very blessed Thanksgiving!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!