Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~November 8, 2010
Outside my window... beautiful!  Highs near 60, sunny, what more could I ask for?
I am thinking...about some meals I want to make for several friends who have different things going on
I am thankful for... only 1 child getting head lice!  My house had never gotten so clean in one day!
From the kitchen...grilled hamburgers, seasoned potatoes, corn
I am wearing...kahki's and brown sweater
I am creating...idea's for baby quilts for our local hospital
I am going...to keep the windows open as long as I can to let the fresh air in! 
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am praying...for so many friends who are struggling with health concerns, my mom who just found out she is loosing her job at the end of the year
I am hearing...neighbors working on their roof, another neighbor working outside (I love having the windows open in November!)
Around the house...not much, the house was cleaned on Friday, laundry done!
One of my favorite things...enjoying the beautiful weather outside with the kids
A few plans for the rest of the week...my husbands birthday is tomorrow, youth group Wednesday, guitar and piano lessons on Thursday, family movie nite on Friday~a full but good week!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Daddy's little man
For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!