Friday, September 23, 2011

Braces!

Yesterday both Stinkerbelle and Sport had braces put on their teeth.  They were both a little sore this morning, but nothing a little Ibuprofen couldn't handle!  They are a little upset about the list of foods that they can no longer eat~~No caramel or anything sticky, no soda, no gum, nothing hard.....It's going to be a fun couple of years!  Here's the before and after pics....I can hardly wait to see them in a couple of years!

before....


after...


before...


after...

ooooh sorry about the evil looking eyes!

I'm off to have my own dental work done this afternoon.  Mine isn't to wonderful either....I'm getting a tooth pulled.  YUCK!  Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!