Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~September 19, 2011 
Outside my window... raining and dreary looking (although we really do need the rain)
I am thinking...about Stinkerbelle's upcoming surgery in 2 weeks.  As it gets nearer I find myself getting more nervous
From the learning room...learning about apples for Sweetcheeks, Sport is learning more about decimals, about cell structure, Indian tribes, and more fun with nouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives (fun is a term only I use with Language Arts!!)
I am thankful for...God's provisions.  In the past few weeks, we have been very grateful to receive produce from some overflowing gardens, and some clothes for our children.
From the kitchen...chili tonight, it's just what you need when it is rainy and chilly.  I can't wait!
I am wearing...brown paisley skirt and pink shirt
I am creating...an apron for Sweetcheeks (she calls it her cooking dress!)  She loves to help in the kitchen and wanted an apron after I made myself one.
I am going...to work on the living room today~it is such a mess!
 I am reading... Bible, Fruitfull Famillies by Howard Bean (a worship devotional we want to start with our family)
I am praying...for our daughter's upcoming surgery, and for Spud~he will have a hard time dealing with some of the changes that will happen that week.
I am hearing...lego's~believe me they have a sound! And a radio
Around the house...again, the living room is in desperate need of attention, making brownies, need to get working on October's menu and lesson plans
One of my favorite things...my warm socks on a cool day
A few plans for the rest of the week...Volleyball game tonight, Stinkerbelle and Sport get braces on Thursday, and then enjoying the weekend!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Thanks for stopping by.  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    Thanks for sharing your day with us. I'm stopping by from the Simple Woman's Daybook.
    Blessings to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!