Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~September 27, 2011 
Outside my window... cool, cloudy....leaves are falling off tree's...fall is coming!
I am thinking...about ways hubby and I can communicate better
From the learning room...Sweetcheeks has a limited week due to several appointments, Sport gets more work on decimals, learning about the skeletal system, lots of Bible reading.  He gets a light week this week also due to the appointments.
I am thankful for...forgiveness...from my children, hubby, friends, and most importantly the Lord!
From the kitchen...taco's
I am wearing...brown skirt and white sweater
I am creating...hot pads that are going to be Christmas gifts (Shhh...don't tell!)
I am going...to get a tooth pulled tomorrow!!
I am reading... Bible, I want to get back to our read aloud in the evenings~we were reading the Little House series~how I love that series
I am praying...for our daughter's upcoming surgery, friends who are adopting a baby, and our niece and nephew who are expecting baby #2
I am hearing...radio and children outside playing
Around the house...peanut butter cookies in the oven right now, laundry almost finished nothing else doing today
One of my favorite things...baby sounds~oh how I miss that in my house!
A few plans for the rest of the week...getting a tooth pulled tomorrow (it was cancelled last week), Stinkerbelle's last volleyball game on Thursday, and my dad's 60th birthday party on Saturday!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
gives a whole new meaning to "getting into the Word"!

Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. LOL, at your getting into the Word picture!

    I adore the Little House series of books, too. It's wonderful to read them aloud to your kids.

    I miss baby sounds around the house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm just hopping over from the Simple Woman's Daybook and wanted to leave my little footprint on your blog.

    I don't know what the problems are between you and your husband but I pray you can find a way to better communication with each other. I won't try to offer any advice, just my best wishes and prayers for you both.

    Best wishes, Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!