Friday, October 11, 2013

Worth Rubies~A Proverbs 31 Woman

 
 I have wanted to do a series on the Proverbs 31 woman for some time now.  Actually, what Proverbs 31 has meant to me as a wife and mother.  It wasn't until I really read through {not just read, but read through} Proverbs 31 did I realize this is actually an instruction manual for women.

The Proverbs 31 woman has it all together.  She is perfect in every way.  Really, she is far more than you or I could ever achieve to be.  But while I know that I will never be this perfect woman, I love that God gives us a guideline in His word of what he wants for us to be. 

I want to work through Proverbs 31:10~31 with you.  I want US to become the wives and mothers God intends for us to be.  Some area's are easy to work with.  Others are not so much.  Together, I know that we can do it!

So, won't you join me each week as we study another area in our Proverbs 31 walk?  I am excited to take this journey with you, not because I have all the answers or that I am already a great wife and mother {I am seriously flawed more than you know!!}.  I'll be working on each area right along with you!  Because we want to make the most of our motherhood and our wifehood {seriously, is that even a word?!}.  We want to be the women God had planned all along for us to be!


Blessings,


Homestead For Him now has a Facebook page.  Like what you see here, like my page!  Go HERE!!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful study! There is so much packed in those few short verses. I'm subscribing so I can follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! I am coming over from Wednesday Prayer Girls.

    How wonderful that you are going to be studying Proverbs. I always think that it is a well-ignored book of the bible! So many love Psalms, and I don't hear much about Proverbs.

    I'd be happy to join your site, and check out your series! Come on over and visit me too, maybe you'll like what you see :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the Proverbs 31 woman is a reflection of what any woman can advance in, if she chooses to do so.

    Beauty Against the Beast

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!