Thursday, October 17, 2013

HUGE Lilla Rose SALE **plus** SPECIAL For New Customers!


Have you thought about trying a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip, but haven't done it yet?  Now would be the perfect time!  Lilla Rose is having a huge sale on all their inventory!

 
Starting today until October 20th, Lilla Rose is offering 10% off of everything!  PLUS select items are 15% off!

 
In addition to this sale, I have an additional sale going on!   When you spend $45 on any Lilla Rose products, I will send you a coupon for a FREE Flexi Clip of your choice!!  This is for NEW Customers only{who have never bought from another Lilla Rose consultant or myself}.
 
 
Remember....Lilla Rose clips make a perfect gift!  If you read my last post about preparing for Christmas, this would be a great start!!  This sale is only good until October 20th, so start shopping now!
 
Blessings,


Homestead For Him now has a Facebook page.  Like what you see here, won't you like my page?!  Go HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!