Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 365~January 2011

More pictures from my project 365 photoalbum....



Day 12
We had new heat ducts placed in our basement


Day 13
Our homeschooling curriculum arrived


Day 14
Our official first day of homeschooling


Day 15
snow blowing after a snowfall


Day 16
We had a few sick kiddo's who spent most of the day on the couch


Day 17
playing in the snow


I am really enjoying taking a picture of something every day.  Most of my pictures include our children, but they are what I fill my days with!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I look forward to getting to know you better through this amazing thing called "blogland".

    blessings,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!