Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~January 5, 2011
Outside my window... Sun is shining, expecting about an inch of snow today
I am thinking...lots of things going on in my head today!
I am thankful for...the Christmas holiday.  We had Christmas eve service at church, a great time with family, just relaxing, enjoying one another and celebrating our Saviour's birth.  I love Christmas!
From the kitchen...chili and homemade bread
I am wearing...jeans and sweater
I am creating...nothing this week
I am going...get my new year's goals posted this week (I hope!)
I am reading... Bible~daily!
I am praying...for guidance and wisdom
I am hearing...little ones creating grand things with lego's
Around the house...laundry started, toys need to be picked up in the living room, and cleaning our son's bedroom that looks like a tornado went through it! 
One of my favorite things...Christmas!  I hate to start packing up the decorations~although the tree needed to go.  It was a fire hazard!
A few plans for the rest of the week...music lessons start up again~that's about it this week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Grandpa and Grandma with our kiddo's~It's impossible to get a picture with everyone looking!!
For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!