Monday, January 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~January 17, 2011
Outside my window... SNOW! We are expecting 3-5" today!
 I am thinking...that I need to get an organizer to keep all the things running around my head organized and to get them done!
From the Learning Room...still trying to figure out schedules and each other!
I am thankful for...faithful friends who are also great prayer warriors!
From the kitchen...tortilla chip casserole, pudding, hoping to get a cake made for dessert!
I am wearing...jeans and Green Bay Packers sweatshirt (they did great this weekend!)
I am creating...finishing some burp cloths
I am going...to have to call the doctor to get appointments for our youngest 2 who have terrible coughs and colds
I am reading... Bible~daily!
I am praying...for guidance with some goals
I am hearing...Scooby Doo on the television downstairs, the heater running
Around the house...need to mop floors and fold laundry
One of my favorite things...quiet snowfalls~I love when it snows (as long as I don't have to drive in it!)
A few plans for the rest of the week...music lessons, and possibly doctor's appointments for our sick kiddo's
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Our new window cleaner!  (c:

Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great day!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!