Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY~January 25, 2011
Outside my window... another dreary, cold winter day
I am thinking...about starting a Daniel Fast(still reading about it)
From the learning room...Latin America, greatest common factors and least common multiples , Saul and David, and Bible stories to read and color for the 4year old~~We're still tweeking our schedules to see what works best for us
I am thankful for...my healthy children
From the kitchen...chili and bread
I am wearing...khaki's and black sweater
I am creating...finishing some burp cloths
I am going...to start making some changes in my(our) life(lives)
I am reading... Bible~daily, and The Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory
I am praying...for my father in law as he struggles with some heart issues
I am hearing...my one year old singing "Nummy Nummy" because he wants me to put in a Wiggles DVD
Around the house...our bed washed and dried, started washing kids clothes, need to vacuum the living room.  We will finish painting the basement family room this weekend.
One of my favorite things...homeschooling~ I do enjoy it!
A few plans for the rest of the week...babysitting a friends baby this afternoon (yeah!), a homeschooling moms meeting tonight, music lessons Thursday, painting on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
longing for the days when we see this again.....


Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!