Monday, January 10, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY~January 11, 2011
Outside my window... sun is trying to come out, but otherwise just dreary and cold!
I am thinking...about our homeschooling schedule
I am thankful for...a nice weekend with family for our last Christmas party
From the kitchen...cheesy potatoes and ham, peas, applesauce
I am wearing...jeans and long sleeved green shirt
I am creating...some burp cloths
I am going...get my new year's goals posted this week (I know that was last weeks goal, too!)
I am reading... Bible~daily!
I am praying...for guidance with some goals
I am hearing...nothing!!  All the kiddo's are involved in quiet play!
Around the house...laundry started, clean bathrooms, vaccum floors
One of my favorite things...peace in the family
A few plans for the rest of the week...music lessons, and a few doctor's appointments this week.  Our daughters piano recital is Saturday~we're excited for it!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
just a small portion of the bedroom we cleaned last week.  How can one boy have such a mess???
 Thanks for stopping by.  To read more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the recital! Our daughter's band concert is Thursday. Lots of excitement in the air.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!