Thursday, September 16, 2010

Frugal Living--Free Holiday Cards plus shipping!!

 If you would know me personally, you would know that I LOVE  Christmas!  I am ready to pull out the Christmas music, but my family who thinks I am crazy, refuses to let me.  We received our first Christmas catalog in the mail this week.  Now I found out you can order free holiday cards over at Snapfish.  I'm loving it! 
Head over to Snapfish and look through the 4 x 8 cards--they really don't need to be holiday cards, but why not get a head start on them?  Use the code BABIES and get a $14.99 discount at checkout.  Shipping should be around $5.99, plus any sales tax if applicable.    I've gotten our first set of cards done!  I'm so excited!
Blessings,
Jess


Go over to Freebies 4 Mom for other great deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!