Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY


Outside my window...grey skies, still humid, high around 80

I am thinking...and praying for our niece and nephew


I am thankful for...my children, and gentle reminders of the blessings they are


From the kitchen...apple raisin oven pancakes, fresh fruit


I am wearing...blue jean shorts, red top

I am creating...nothing right now :(

I am going...to start September’s budget

I am reading...Bible

I am hoping...for cooler weather, to get caught up on laundry

I am hearing...our 2 youngest kiddo’s playing in the next room

Around the house...laundry, clean bathrooms


One of my favorite things...the giggles coming from babies

A few plans for the rest of the week…volleyball practice tonight, spending time this extended weekend with our children relaxing and having a good time :)

For more daybooks, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!