Monday, September 27, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...sun shining, but much cooler today...fall is in the air!!
I am thinking...about the "once a month cooking" I did this weekend, and ....
I am thankful for...a freezer full of dinners and baked goods
From the kitchen...tater-tot casserole, applesauce
I am wearing...capri's and red shirt
I am creating...starting some burp cloth's for my niece who is expecting in November
I am going...to be more intentional in my life...still working on this in many area's
I am reading...So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore, Bible
I am hoping...for more simplicity in our lives
I am hearing...Brenna singing and marching
Around the house...laundry, have some Amish friendship bread in the oven (smells good!)
One of my favorite things...a home full of "noisy" children
A few plans for the rest of the week...an appointment for our son this afternoon, open house on Wednesday at school, a couple of volleyball games, and our nephew's 2nd birthday party on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

the last of my summer flowers
 Thanks for stopping by.  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!
    Thanks for following my blog. I love meeting new friends. You have a beautiful family. <3 ~Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from Simple Woman's Daybook...love your post!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!