Monday, September 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...clear sunny sky, highs mid 70's--BEAUTIFUL!
I am thinking...about what to bake today....
I am thankful for...God's gifts-which are many!, this beautiful day!
From the kitchen...Chicken sandwiches and fries
I am wearing...tan shorts, black short sleeved top
I am creating...starting some burp cloth's for my niece who is expecting in November
I am going...to be more intentional in my life
I am reading...Have A New Husband By Friday by Kevin Leman (he's so funny!), Bible
I am hoping...for answers to prayer
I am hearing...crickets outside, that's pretty much it right now...amazing!
Around the house...laundry hanging outside, bake something yummy, clean bathrooms
One of my favorite things...a peaceful home
A few plans for the rest of the week...lots of volleyball this week, our school auction on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Our 18 month old eating corn on the cob for the first time this summer!  He loved it!!
Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a GREAT week!!

Blessings,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love Kevin Leman! I also love a peaceful home and trying to be more intentional - sounds like we have a lot in common ...

    Your 18 month old is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!