Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...clear skies, highs close to 70
I am thinking...about how to get more organized--must start making lists!!
I am thankful for...the changing season's, life's simple lessons
From the kitchen...Tex-Mex beef and potatoes, fruit
I am wearing...jeans and red long sleeved shirt
I am creating...nothing right now....hopefully some memories though!
I am going...to get started on organizing
I am reading...A Woman After God's Own Heart (again!) by Elizabeth George, Bible
I am hoping...for answers to prayer
I am hearing...kids singing and playing
Around the house...finish laundry-it's on the line already, bake something yummy!
One of my favorite things...a peaceful home
A few plans for the rest of the week...first youth group meeting tonight for our oldest 2, first volleyball game for our daughter tommorrow, Friday movie night with our kiddo's, house to-do list on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
She enjoy's salad so much, she eats it with tongs right out of the bowl!

Thanks for stopping by!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook!  Have a great week!!

Blessings,
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!