Monday, September 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...cloudy, rain off and on, high around 65
I am thinking...about all the things I need to get done today
I am thankful for...God's provisions, Godly people to learn from
From the kitchen...Chicken casserole, fruit, apple pie for dessert-yummy!
I am wearing...tan capri's, black shirt
I am creating...starting some burp cloth's for my niece who is expecting in November
I am going...to be more intentional in my life
I am reading...Have A New Husband By Friday by Kevin Leman (he's so funny!), Bible
I am hoping...things will slow down soon
I am hearing...radio, dishwasher, and dryer
Around the house...laundry, make some banana bread, I'd like to get some fall decorations up from the basement
One of my favorite things...a peaceful home, time spent with good friends
A few plans for the rest of the week...lots of volleyball this week (again!!), ground breaking for an addition on our school, take the pool down, some doctor's appointments
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Homemade pizza--we have it most Friday nights for supper.  Recipe to come this week!!
Thanks for stopping by!!  For more daybooks, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.  Have a great week!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hello from another Midwesterner =)

    We love having homemade pizza each week too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!